Capek Bangat!

Category: , , By R.J

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Peaceful Living in Switzerland with Friends


So many things have occurred since I last blogged. It’s left me all drained out physically…. a sign indicating how badly I need to get back into shape. Have been super duper busy with work since we had been running at 100% occupancy for 2 nights and 90% above for the rest of the week. Working the afternoon shift during this high occupancy period is super exhausting and stressful especially when the guests’ room preferences cannot be fulfilled. Besides that, the front office staffs are the people that always have to ‘kena’ even though other departments screws up.

On top of the hotel being super busy, they had to go plan the upselling training during this period. So yea yours truly finished work at 2330hrs on the 11th and reported back to work at 1000hrs to 2330hours on the 12th. And they decided to push my offday back from Friday all the way to Sunday as they had lack of staff on the 13th afternoon. Personally I had no probs…but my body was crying out. It’s been pushed to the limits for the past 2 weeks. Anyways now I’m resting and soon in August I will be resting for 2 weeks before heading off to UK (depending how long it takes to get my permit done).

Oh yea… I’ve finally submitted by resignation letter. Submitted it on the 10th actually and my last day was suppose to be on the 20th, but the front office manager Ms.B. has asked me to stay till the end of the month. I agreed due to a few reasons, first because I kind of feel bad leaving them short handed like…since another staff resigned last week and also because I want to claim my upsell money (hehehehe it’s a nice sum of cash to be pushed aside).

My bro gave me very good news today…regarding my dad. I’m so happy and proud of my daddy. He deserves it especially for all he’s done and contributed to the society in PD. So what is it?? Hehehehe wait la …after the 19th I shall reveal. I just hope I can somehow squeeze out of work to go for it.

Another good news ….. mom is finally coming back from her 2 weeks work /escape to Hawaii. Both Jackie and I have missed her!!

**************************************************

A guy at work pissed me off big time a couple of days ago. Why? Simple… his comments were so dick orientated that I just felt like slapping the shit out of him. What is it with guys against girls pursuing their dreams in higher education?? He told me, there is no need/ point for a girl to study so high as later very hard to find a hubby. When asked him why he responded by saying that yea la where got guy want to marry someone who has higher education than him. It’s not good for the guys ego. To this he kena cha from me. Why should a girl kow-tau down to a guy? A girl can live without a guy. Besides if its true love, why on earth should education come into the picture?? Funny how guys find it not a problem to marry a rich girl but has problems if the girl has higher education than him. So fucking dick lead man!! I cha-ed the fellow back kow kow. Most likely he and another collegue going to kena cha from me maximum before I leave. Guys can be such fucktards!!!

To you if you do happened to read this blog…please please fucking grow up and start acting like a guy not a sissy who leads life with ridiculous ideas!! And STOP LETTING YOUR DICK RULE UR LIFE!!!


List of Chores To Be Done Today:

  1. Sweep the Whole house
  2. Mop the Whole house
  3. Bath Jackie
  4. Remove my pile of cloths back into my room
  5. Take the car for a drive (need to get it warmed up again since I haven’t driven Night at Bangsar heheeh)

Damn I miss the peaceful life I had in Switzerland!!

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Montag, Juli 16, 2007 12:36:00 PM
    Heart attack time!

    ;P

Something to say?