Mental Unstableness

By R.J
**Wrote this at work today...but since didnt want to leave my link on the public pc...wrote it in an email draft....
Well what a horrible weekend I had. Unstoppable train of thoughts..and emotions. Am completely worn out. Since Friday night...till last night...I've only managed to sleep not more than 10 hours. Everything seems to be the wrong way lately. Maybe its just the feeling I have inside but it kind of sucks. Wish I could do like what Rahul has said...well put in his nickname..... "Life might be going down the toilet, but you have the right to flush it away". Easier said than done!
Anyways am at my part time work now. Thank goodness there is internet connection available or I would literally die of boredom. This job seriously is not at all challenging. Guess for someone who is so used to the hospitality industry...sitting behind a desk the whole day interacting with people over the phone is not just not challenging enough. A week more to go before this work ends. Then I am free. Well... until I start my advance PC classes and accounting part time. And top of that revise my work so that when I go back for my MA I wont be a blur sotong. Dang...Im turning into a nerd! (at least that is what one of my friend claim) hehe. Cant help it la...when you like something sure nak belajar lebih etc pasal benda tu.
Ivan so about yesterday... didnt mean to like ignore you cam tu...but really no mood to chat. MAAFYA DOINKO! Ok back to work...lunch time over...YAWN!!!

Foreigner- Waiting For A Girl Like You



I know this song damn jiwang...but I love it hahaha....80's jiwang lover.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Montag, November 06, 2006 8:33:00 PM
    RJ a nerd? This i have to see for myself. And btw, emo giler, anyone? =,=' Cakap orang, dia yang lebih. Hehe, nice jiwang song. =P Oh, nyam nyam.
  2. The Pondering Introvert Donnerstag, November 16, 2006 6:49:00 AM
    woah dont emo emo ... eh eh u coming back for masters? wah sehhh ...
  3. R.J Samstag, November 25, 2006 2:01:00 AM
    Michy no la..not going back for MBA..kena postpone. They prefer I work 2 years then continue.

    Stephanie...sometimes emo ok la..kira human a bit. But you over emo la...almost everyday haha

Something to say?