Bla bla bla

By R.J
Been having probs with this blog lately...could not get my entries uploaded at all!
Nothing new in my life. For the pass 2 weeks been doing this part time telemarketing job in Taman OUG. The pay boleh la tahan...but the job in general is just too boring and not at all mentally challenging which is kind of a bummer.

I have been trying to get back to Malaysian timing...but somehow it is taking me longer than expected. Even though I work 0900hrs -1730hours 5 days a week....and since the job is in OUG I leave the house at 0730hr and arrive home only after 1900hrs... my body still refuses to adjust! Geramnyer!

Kyels latest masterpiece... Subtleness....totally hit a soft spot while I was reading it earlier. A really good piece. And time for me to drown in my thoughts....

3 Doors Down- Here Without You


 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Sonntag, November 05, 2006 6:34:00 PM
    Nyam nyam! =)Half an hour more before times up..

Something to say?