Bla Bla Bla

By R.J

Well…time for a little update I guess. Been back for exactly 21days already…and yet my body still has not adjusted back to the Malaysian environment. I am still living Switzerland time and my body is having problems adjusting back to the polluted environment that we live in. The past 20 days I have been having what the Doc calls eye allergy… and after 8 months of no wheezing attacks…I had 3 recently! Why la is our environment so filthy? When are we Malaysians going to realize that it is time for everyone to do their part in ensuring that our country is clean!

One thing that has changed so much since I left is how people act in the LRT stations…at least at KL Sentral. Recently I use the LRT service frequently as I am doing this part time job in Taman OUG…yea yea the other end of town…what to do the pay is good. Well… after working hours…e.g 1800hrs… people actually queue up to enter the trains! When it started happening I have no idea…but it is good…FINALLY! But then still la got some yang cacated….selamba je cut queue and push push to enter the LRT….without letting the people get out. Funny how dumb people can get…to have space for them… they got to let people disembark. Such Morons! But overall….slowly…these people are getting more ‘educated’ and becoming how true Malaysians are suppose to act!

Hmm about that part-time job… it is nothing near to what I have studied… but since I thought it would actually help me get back to the Malaysian sleeping time and all…plus the pay is not bad for such an easy peasy job. Sadly it has not helped me get back to Malaysian time yet. I have 2 more weeks to go till the job ends…lets wait and see if a miracle happens and yours truly can sleep according to Malaysian time.

Dang I seriously need to find out more info on the laptops… so far everyone is asking to buy Toshiba M100 P347…tapi mahal la….its like RM5999 that is CHF 2000! So am surveying for a slightly cheaper model. The others models I want to buy according to Diligo PD… old model no more stock!

Eh just read Michy nyer blog… why la suddenly got so many entries / mention of babi? Nice picture of the babi though hahaha. Btw…Michy…how is Piggy? Long time never hear any news from here liao… she graduated already ke?

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?