Graduated

By R.J
I'm back!! Still zombified though. Anyways graduated with a second upper hons...and got an excellence award for scoring the highest grade for International Business Strategies (hahah I was so shocked when Dr.Senior called my name for the award!). Nadia got an award too. The rest all dikebas by Cindy :S. haha

Being home is ok I guess. I prefer Switz 100times more than home environment. Just back a week and my eyes are super itchy! and the flu is coming back. Hopefully my asthama stays away. Ive been clear of it for the last 8 months while living and studying abroad!

Ok la..I've got no mood to blog here lately. Personal issues. Am writting this also coz Michy keeps bugging me hehehe.

Will update more when Im in the mood to blogging my rants here. Till then Avoir!

 

8 comments so far.

  1. The Pondering Introvert Freitag, Oktober 13, 2006 8:20:00 PM
    congrats congrats ... mana gambar :P
  2. R.J Freitag, Oktober 13, 2006 9:02:00 PM
    setan betul la lu. hahha
    cannot load yet. my laptop all usb ports kaput. So have to delay photo postings till an unknown date.
  3. The Pondering Introvert Samstag, Oktober 14, 2006 11:50:00 AM
    hahaha sorry ler not setan :D hahahah and my name is not setan :p keke
    macam mana msia? enjoy tak
  4. R.J Samstag, Oktober 14, 2006 11:56:00 AM
    hahaha. msia ok la. super duper hot and hazy! Since i got back mata gatal gila thanks to the 'polluted air'. Eye allergy whenever Im back in Msia!

    I MISS SWITZERLAND Like crazy alr man. Kalau not for the eu policy bolehla kerja sana. bila u gettin ur arse back here?
  5. Anonym Samstag, Oktober 14, 2006 4:54:00 PM
    nyam nyam.
  6. The Pondering Introvert Sonntag, Oktober 15, 2006 4:21:00 AM
    yea la banyak policy -_- ish ish ... me? next year ... very fast already :( tak mau balikkk
  7. R.J Mittwoch, Oktober 18, 2006 11:37:00 PM
    yea la... I MISS Switz LIKE CRAZY MAN!
    Peaceful country but with painful policies!
    I WANT GO BACK TO SWITZ!!
  8. The Pondering Introvert Sonntag, Oktober 22, 2006 11:48:00 PM
    mari mari come come :D :D :D

Something to say?