BA Grad Video (pt1) (Homemade)

By R.J
Well it's been 5 days since I stepped on Malaysian soil again. It was great to be back but very sad moment at the same time. I loved my life in Switzerland and everything there. One thing for sure I loved about that country is the clean fresh air! Not a sign of wheezing attacks or eye 'allergies' when I was there, but now I'm having what the doctor in KL calls eye allergies due to the pollution around. Had it in August as well when I came back for 2 weeks to complete my dissertation.

I am still living in a zombified mood. Can't seem to get enough sleep nor do I have the appetite to eat (which is super weird for a person who loves to eat!).

Anyway ... did a small movie...it's incomplete though since I'm still waiting for bro to send me the other pics we took from his camera and also some pics from abang Rachmat's camera.

anyways...enjoy.







 

4 comments so far.

  1. The Pondering Introvert Sonntag, Oktober 15, 2006 1:19:00 AM
    wahhhh chunnnn ... i also wanttttt ... :D :D hehe i saw dr cameroon hehe :D so girly :D
  2. Anonym Samstag, Oktober 21, 2006 5:04:00 PM
    nyam nyam.=)
    NYAM NYAM!!!=(
  3. Anonym Montag, Oktober 23, 2006 1:23:00 AM
    Very nice video, but a bit out of focus. Whish I gad been there
    Edda
  4. Anonym Montag, Oktober 23, 2006 1:24:00 AM
    HAD BEEN THERE!!! hehe

Something to say?