Dong Song

By R.J



This is the 2nd vietnamese song that I really really like. Called Dong Song (pronounced something like 'Yaum Saum'). Don't worry if you cant pronounce it correctly. Till today I still call it Dong Song. hahaha. Love the tune to the song. Relaxes the mind. And according to Chu's translations of the lyrics...its touching. Now..only if someone could actully give me the lyrics that would be cool! (Hint Hint Chu & Lily) hehehe.

I don't know this html codes for this template is giving me problems...doesnt accept the basic symbols. So if you see weird symbols in the sentence...please bear with me till I do figure out one way or the other to get it fixed.

That's all for now...time to get back to my dissertation. 7 days to complete it all.
Ciao for now.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?