Title suggestion anyone?

By R.J
Now...where do I begin to pen down everthing!....Way to many things to say but just don't know where to start. Life's been crazy here for the past 2 weeks. From the BA Welcome party by us degree students for the others (which we made school history by bagging the highest profit ever of CHF1000+) *Grins* till struggling to keep up with my lessons *sobs*.

All my classmates are taking turns falling ill...which sucks! and according to our class AA, from all the BA classes b4, ours has the worst attendance ever (scary part its only the 1st month!). But so far yours truly has been dragging her sorry arse to class every morning even when I was down with fever and that bad allergy reaction sometime back. Oooo Bangga Bangga...RJ hasn't skipped any classes....YET!^_^". But here it's crazy to miss even 1 class... will 100% be lost in the subject.
Dissertation is coming along good so far... the lit.review that is. Reading Hosfstede is interesting but damn scary when one is doing part culture for her dissertation!...GILA!! is all I can say.
Hot chocolate as well as caffeine intake has increased dramatically. So yea am going more bonkers as the BA course as we venture futher into the BA course. Anyway the pic was taken by Hiba @ Les Crepe in Neuchatel on our supper time out.
Anyway I've got to go shower and hit the damn books again. Sooo tired. Ok ok I shall not complain...I know those of u who painfully read my blog will be cursing me .... hahaha. Enjoy some of the pics from Switzerland.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?