Goodbye Ms.Taylor...Welcome Mrs.Billock

By R.J
Am feeling very gloomy today for a few reasons. One is of course due to the assignments that just keep on coming. The whole school's going crazy trying to get our research proposal done for hand in on Monday. I'm ok on it except on my literature review. Already exceeded the word quota by 400 word and am cracking my head on which words to cut out or rephrase.

Another reason is that my best friend Claire bear is getting married today in Guam and I'm stuck here in Switzerland. I've been told not to be sad because after all Claire is getting married. I agree with them 100% as marriage is a joyful celebration. So why am I sad? Simple! My best friend's getting married and I'm aint there to celebrate this special moment. One special memory lost never to be gained again. But Claire Bear if you're reading this, here's a lil' something for you.

Claire…I’ve known you almost my whole life… to me you were always like a big sister I never had. Though we spent most of our lives growing up in different continents, you were still there when I needed you. Claire you're the BEST friend a person can ever ask for. Steaven, although I haven't got the chance to meet you in person. I know that Claire has made the right choice to have you as her life partner. Two worlds and two hearts come together. I wish u both a happy and blessed married life.
Have I lost a best friend? Nah! hahaha I think in a few hours I'm going to gain someone else to bully or will it be vice versa *uhuh*
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?