Random Musing

By R.J
Thanks to Michy[ for a code sample],I finally got the codes for the background music right.... Yea I’m slow I know. Now that I’ve figured it out, Mei’s finally got her doraemon song up on her friendster and Michy has changed her music too. I’ve almost used up my multiply video space sigh.

Since I last spoke to my bro, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. My brain has been on over drive since that conversation. I know I have to call dad and go back and all…but I’m scared. My relationship with dad is not where I would love it to be. There is a strain caused by both of us I guess. A coward at heart …that’s what I am even though to most I portrait a confident personality…and to some unlucky ones…a bully. Today’s quote of the day as shown under the quote section is aimed at me personally. Why? Well…read the quote below you’ll see why.

"Action is the foundational key to all success."
Pablo Picasso
This quote is so true in my case…I know I have to take the first step to make things better with dad and also to a successful future but I'm scared to call and talk to dad. His words sometimes is worse than having a knife stab in human flesh. Courage! that's what this cowardly heart needs to find...and fast!

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?