Harry Potter

By R.J
Went out to KLCC yesterday with mom, Daphne and the penang bunch [un.xavier and fam]. For the first time in my life I'm up so early for a movie!. Yes we went for the 1045hrs movie. All because the elders wanted to go for sunset mass at SFX* in the evening [was Un.X's bday].

Well the movie was much better than the previous ones *thumbs up*...but for those who have read the book before, I bet they'll agree that reading the book was much better. Overall, I enjoyed the movie.

We returned home after lunch and a bit of shopping to rest and then head of for SFX for mass. Being me... I refused to arise from slumber land thus did not attend mass. Blame it on only having slept for less than 3 hours the night before. Anyways after church mom came home to pick me up for dinner at an indian restaurant in Tmn.Maluri. Having relatives over is kind of bad...coz food always seems to be the highlight of each day. What else...makan-makan**...then the bday boy man cut the cake, I happy had 2 helpings of yummylious American chocolate cake *grins*. So basically in these 2 days [dinner last night and with 3 meals today] I've gained back all the kgs and more that took me more than 2 weeks to loose *sigh*. Eh that reminds me that I've got photos to transfer from my camera. Ciao

*SFX- St.Francis Xavier Church
** makan- eat

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?