Pee Dee

By R.J
Came back to Pd yesterday after so long. Dad was great actually ... he didn't loose his temper at all yesterdat and today so I'm on a good luck streak now. Just hope nothing changes there or else I'm a goner. Somehow I always have a way of pissing dad off without meaning to...*crosses fingers*.

Waking up was a hassle today as I'm ill...yes yes AGAIN!. Since August I've been 'battling' with flu, dry cough, etc... so finally yesterday I had had enough and decided to visit my fam doc here in Pd. Hahaha haven't consulted him in 5 yrs[since I now officially live in KL]. His sister who is one of the nurses there could not recognize me *grins*. Anyway the doc told me to stay out of the sun coz I've gotten darker and also my acne marks have increased thanks to the heat etc. So ok no more sun sun for me...well maybe a lil bit.
Anyways managed to drag my sorry ass under the shower. The hot water made me feel much better. Thank goodness they had fixed a new shower in the bath adjoining my room here. Or else I would have to go downstairs for a hot water shower...or bro's room[which I don't so prefer].
Spent half the day with dad in the office today...well actually only 2 hours or so since I only went there around 1040am and left with dad at about 1230pm.
Am feeling slightly better now thanks to the medication taking over...though last night I didn't sleep too well...weird dreams.

Currently feeling :
Currently reading : Split Second by David Badalcci
Currently listening: Dream Theater - These Walls
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?