Mayday Mayday....Malfunctioning

By R.J
What? What? That's what I've been saying the whole time the maid speaks to me. I'm currently deaf in my right ears since yesterday. Blasted flu and cough. My medication finishes tomorrow and only a slight improvement in my health...not counting my right ear which is malfunctioning. Dr.Panadol [Jeg] has advised me to see my gp. Could be an infection she says. Ahhh....why now when it's christmas season*sniff sniff*. well...guess I'll give it one more day...no improvement then I'll be at the gp's day after. Eh wait a min...it's already saturday...crap...will go see the gp in the evening I guess. Hope I can drag bro or dad to drive me there. Well am off to bed now. Hopefully my ears will cease to malfunction when I wake up *prays*. Off to lala land now...at least there I don't need my hearing that much *grins*.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?