Random stuff

By R.J

A week has gone past. A very exciting week I must add, thanks to Diwali and Eid Mubarak. Being a Malaysian, I took part in the festive celebration. All I can say is, the weighing scale is no friend of mine *sigh*. Time to start burning all the unwanted carbs that have infested my body *SIGH*.

Well, I’ve officially 3 months to go before I return to Neuchatel. Something that I’m actually looking forward too. Though honestly, it’s not the whole BA(Hons) course that I’m scared of…just the damn dissertation. I have yet to decide what topic I want to tackle. Am currently thinking of something related to our Malaysian Tourism Industry… or I may take something a little easier such as some management concept and how it’s applied in a certain / few hotels in Malaysia and how it can be improved etc etc. If anyone has any suggestion, please feel free to share.

Talking about Neuchatel, am still debating on wheter to stay in IHTTI or to get my own apartment. Luka’s giving me priorty for the apt on Rue de Seyon 21 , a comfortable little place. Got to talk to dad about that and well…we’ll see how the outcome is. Been going through a list of the advantages & disadvantages of taking the apartment, and right now the list for advantages is of course must longer!. Now let’s just see if I can convince dad to see it from my point of view…but I think bro is going a battle.

Dad’s birthday is coming up. Sadly I won’t be able to see him on his birthday as he stays in PD and mom will be away in S’pore, so baby Jackie is my responsibility ^_^.

Well it’s late…time for bed *Snoore* *Grunt* *Snore* hehehe.

Nity Nites… or shall I say Good Morning since it’s already 0600hrs *shrugs*

p/s: I do not snore when I sleep ^_^.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?