Random stuff 2

By R.J
It's 0720hrs and I've officially been up for 4 hours. A small improvement in my sleeping habits. Konked out at about 0100hrs, instead of the usual 0700hrs. So all I got to do now is not take a nap anytime in the day so I can konk off early. Damn sleeping problems!!

Anyway being up early, helped mom do her scheme of work for her school. Managed to complete all except one page before she had to leave like 10 mins ago. So she took it to complete at school.
Now I'm at a lost on what to do. Breakfast?...eaten,Feed Jackie?...Done!, check e-mails?...Done. Hmm...maybe I'll go bury my head in the Tom Clancy book mom brought back.

Have to call dad at about 1100hrs...and 'beg' for RM800 for my french course. Wonder what he will say. Hopefully it's a yes...or else I've got to scrap money from elsewhere. *Prays that daddy agrees* ^_^.

Well about the dissertaion thingy... am still debating to do something related to tourism in Malaysia. That or I'm going to do something about cultural diversity in Malaysia (related to hospitality industry of course). Why or why la must do dissertation?? (like I don't already know the answer!)...Menyampah Betul! Argh!.

Mom leaves for Singpore tomorrow. Home alone for a week with my baby Jackie^_^. Jackie's probably going..."Hell!!... must you leave me with you daughter??" to my mom. *hehe*. Knowing me and my sleeping habits, Jackie is going to be fed at odd hours. Unless of course I hear the alarm ring and arise from slumber land to feed her...then again know her... when she gets frustrated in not being able to wake me up... she goes to my window and barks and whines whines till I wake up( that's if she's outside) and if she's in the house and my room door is open...which normally is...she will come and whine in my face...no response? She will jump on my bed...an action to 100% wake me up and run after her ^_^" adui...this Jackie knows me a lil too well already.

Well guess I'm going to make a cup of peach and apricot tea for myself and then start my reading.

Currently Feeling:
Currently Listening: Je L'ai Vu by Roch Voisine
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?