Jackie's situation

By R.J
I'm up and about... can you imagine that? House has been swept, Jackie has been fed ...a lil early than her usual breakfast time. Haha all because I was afraid I would end up falling asleep again and not wake up till late afternoon. Poor Jackie still in slumberland when I went to feed her and her facial expression was like,"HUH! time to eat ah...wah!! why so early?? I haven't slept enough yet!!"...and there I went like, "EAT!...don't waste your food ok". *giggles* She actually got up... stretched...gave me a funny look and gobbled her food up. All clean...good Jackie ^_^.

Honestly I think she's cursing me...hahaha and wishes my mom to come back.*hehehe* Anyway below is a pic of the famous Jackie ^_^.Well... as you all probably know by now...mom has left for Singapore yesterday thus leaving me home alone with my darling Jackie who probably hates me by now *grin*. Anyway... the first night at home and I had to freak myself out. Let's just say thanks to the famous Singapore Ghost Stories (found the book while cleaning up)... left me leaving the lights on at night...and even sprayed Holy water in my room!!. Hahaha...such a whuz I'm turning into!. Hancur Hancur....but then again those who have read these books by Russel Lee will know how all of a sudden the mind can play tricks when night falls. Well...it's 0833hrs already...maybe I should get some shut eyes soons for an hour or two...so my eyes won't look all red and etc when I meet up the other 2 doodoo heads for dinner. Damn ghost stories!!...only allowed me 2 hours of sleep!, but what to do...am a sucker for horror stuff...as long as I have my rosary with me and holy water I'll survive the night without going insane.
Ok la...slumberland calls!
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Donnerstag, November 10, 2005 8:55:00 AM
    jackie cute jus lik u hehe...

Something to say?