Dinner on 18th Nov 05

By R.J
Finally got the photos transfered from my digicam. Below are some of the photos taken at Au.Jan's house on the 18 Nov 05. Can't really post most of the photos or mom's friends will come after me with parangs. So mostly I'll be posting some food photos and a shot of the coconut award. Can't post any pictures of penguin...already kena warning and since she lives only 5 mins away from me...I will follow instructions this time as I value my life *Grins*.
That's part of the main course for that night. Food was Yummy!!
Woohoo Turkey & it aint even Xmas or Thanksgiving. Should have seen the dessert selection... no photos of it...was busy adding more kilos to my body.
XxX
Shila & I... going bonkers after dinner. Kononnyer those were our "trophies". Trophies for winning what...I have no idea. Maybe it was for not bursting out of our clothes. *grin*

Overall, had fun at the dinner. Though I was very sleepy that day...a long day and night. Now that I've bought a new charger for my Sony cybershot [ the old one just vanished from this house...hmm], anyway ...now I can finally get back to taking more photos.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Mittwoch, November 23, 2005 12:51:00 PM
    Damn now look what you've done. Im hungry all over again.

Something to say?