Seek and Ye Shall Find

By R.J
Without realising the very thing we search for lies deep within us. We look on the outside so much that we fail to see it lives in us. How blind can we get? How far down the wrong path shall we wonder foolishly till we realise? For some it may take a short time, for some a long time and sadly for some they may never realise the truth. We are so blinded today by all earthly materials that we have forsaken the very reason of our existence. Will all earthly goods and pleasures ensure our happiness for our life here on earth and afterlife? The answer differs from each individual each giving a complex explanation, though the truth is simple and straight forward.

For years I have fooled myself into believing that the more earthly possessions one has defines his or her status amongst others. I have wasted precious part of life living in a world of dreams and fantasy. The time has come to arise, and make each dream a reality. Misinterpret me not, for the dreams I mention here are more of spiritual and understanding rather than of earthly goods. I shall mark my name down as an example of good behaviours and acts rather than that of materialism. I dream that one day I shall be known as the person who cared the person who was always there and not by the amount of money I own.

I have my battles to fight for now, before I can achieve all I dream. What lies within me that I have yet to release from its bounds is Courage. Yes just like the Lion in the wizard of Oz, I’m a Leo that is a coward at heart to speak my mind to those I hold so dear. I searched and I found one simply element to free me from my misery. Question remains, is whether I am ready to release the fire of courage into my life? Soon I have to release it and bring forth my courage and free myself from this long twisted path that I have been ’safely’ traveling.

The quote below has helped me ‘be still and seek’ what I have been looking for. There are many ‘things’ we seek, I’ve found one. Time and future adventures will guide me to find more.

All you need is deep within you waiting to unfold and reveal itself. All you have to do is be still and take time to seek for what is within, and you will surely find.
-Eileen Caddy
Quote taken from Oprah.com
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?