I'm Back!

Category: , , , By R.J
I'm back from my not so secrettive location hahaha. Just got back from my 'second home' SWITZERLAND!! (no I don't have a house there.... well not yet at least hopefully one day hehe) and yes I stayed with a friend while I was there. Regina has been a wonderful host as usual. Terima Kasih Embak Regina!! ^_^

Waaaah!!! *sobs sobs* Vacation over!! Knowing that this would be my last time visiting Switzerland this year, I was so sad when it was time to leave on the 15th. Heavy heartedly both Lily and I said goodbye to Switzerland. Even as our flight took off we were looking out of the window till we could no longer see Switzerland. Some might be wondering what our obsession about Switzerland is... even some of my colleagues here keep asking me what I find so nice about Switzerland...well most of them except Giovanni who has been to Switzerland and loves it like I do hehehe. But seriously after studying/living in Switzerland for almost 2years, living elsewhere just doesn't seem as peaceful, clean or as 'organized' etc as that country. Everything work! and Gawd...the public transportation in Switz is like no other countries I've visited.

Anyways this holidays, I took it easy not like in January lari here and lari there visiting alot of places. This time I took the time to enjoy Neuchâtel and meet up with some IHTTI classmates. Last Friday, Lily and I met up in Zurich for some shopping as I needed to get some new shoes etc. Bought Giovanni's Channel Allure sports cologne for him....which was about CHF 130 (x3 for RM) and a bunch of his other shopping list. Dia hanya seorang di sini yang I kerja with yang gilakan Channel perfume and Chocolates!! hahaha. We also met up with Britta a fellow classmate from our degree year. Boy it sure was good to met up after a year and a half not seeing each other. So much to catch up in so little time. We ended up having dinner in a Korean restaurant in Zurich...which was very nice actually. Then took the after 7pm train back hehe (after 7pm it's free for me as I got the after 7card hehehe)

Oh talking about perfumes, I got myself a DKNY 'Be Delicious' which is refreshing and suitable for where I work. But still on top of my list is Chanel No.5 which I need to get a new bottle sometime soon. Anybody wanna buy me a new one?? hehehe. Got myself a new pair of shoes... a black Adidas hehehe I love my NIKE but needed to get a black shoes here considering the fact that I love wearing black cloths and tiba-tiba white shoes...it just doesn't go hehe.

Oooo best thing that I bought was something from GUESS and it made Lily laugh so much. I believe Kyels had that same reaction when she saw the photo hahaha. Will load them all up later on because it's on Lily's camera. hehehe. Some are happy that I'm finally making that 'transformation'. Even myself when I saw the photos couldn't help laughing like orang gila. Mind you Lily was almost on the floor hahaha. hmm let's see if I have some crazy pictures from my camera to load up now. And no it's not going to be the 'transformation' ones hahaha.

Opps only 1 crazy picture I can load... most of it on her camera or on my phone which I'm too lazy to transfer now.
Photobucket

We went a bit crazy on both flights! This one was taken when heading to Switz!

Photobucket
2 Crazy Friends Heading to Switz!

Ok, that's all for now. Time to go do my laundry now. WAHHH!!! Don't want to start work tomorrow. wahhh!! Especially with all the crap going on in the office now. sigh.


 

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Donnerstag, April 17, 2008 11:55:00 PM
    You never buy for me also!

    :P

    Joking!
  2. Stephanie Francesca Pereira Freitag, April 18, 2008 10:20:00 PM
    Switzerland. Right. Why so secretive? Biatch.
    When you coming home when you coming home?
    Post more photos!!!
    Oh, today's word verification is a toughy.
  3. R.J Donnerstag, April 24, 2008 9:48:00 AM
    Kyels chan.... who say never bought ne thing for you ;)
  4. R.J Donnerstag, April 24, 2008 9:49:00 AM
    Steph... secretive for a reason. hehehe skank i'll be home in sept!! takan miss me tat bad hahaha.
    photos will be up soon.
  5. Aggie Mittwoch, Mai 14, 2008 6:27:00 PM
    I like how you blog in random German sentences :) That, and is that a pair of Sennheiser headphones on your head I see?

Something to say?