A Fresh Start

Category: , , , , By R.J
Finally the year 2007 has ended!! The year had started out well with things slowly falling into place as planned but reach mid year it all went downhill. It was what I would call a cursed year for me beginning with the passing of my beloved Aunt and followed by a chain of unexpected and unwelcome events.

Anyways it's a new year now, a time to restart my life. I use the word restart due to many reasons but in my situation I guess it fits perfectly well. To a certain few who had been there during my lowest moments... I thank you all greatly!! ^_^. To some of you who knew something was wrong and tried to get me to share I thank you all too, but forgive me for not opening up to you as there are some secrets that are meant to remain in the closet.

New Year Celebrations in the UK would be what I would say is just another reason for people to get drunk. hahaha and that's what happened to majority of the staff at my hotel. Was I one of them?? Nope! hahaha I stopped after only 5 drinks. But after the party at the hotel (which was for the guests) but at the end most of the staffs started dancing as well hehehe. lol I was one of them too as kena tarik masuk by Mr. J, my GM. After the fireworks at my hotel around midnight, we headed down to Wheelhouse a local club where most of my colleagues were busy working up the dance floor. Stayed till 3am. It was a nice way to exercise I would say hahaha! then we all came back to the hotel and continued yakking away till like 430am before splitting. Most of us (including me) had to work in the morning (on the 1st) but luckily most of guests were suffering from hangover to notice us suffering from one! Was a good New Year Celebration I would say.

I shall not be updating my blog as frequently as I used anymore due to certain personal reasons. I have slightly detached myself from the outside world as there are certain "demons" that I need to sort out. A lot of personal time you can say. ^_^

I didn't bother making a new year resolution this year as somehow it seem pointless to do so. But I would say I know the things I need to do and shall try to achieve them. Though only one I doubt I can achieve as it has to do with feelings but who knows...only time will tell *shrugs*.

Mom decided to send me an e-mail today which just hits the spot, but I started laughing the minute I saw it because it's so cute.

"Sometimes When You're Angry with Someone,
It Helps To Sit Down & Think Of The Problem"


Photobucket
hehehe...lol mom sure has a sense of humour!



I shall quit here for now.... but before I leave ......I would like to wish everyone.......


A HAPPY NEW YEAR That's Filled with Success and Happiness!!!


Enrique Iglesias - Miss You





 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Donnerstag, Januar 03, 2008 2:57:00 PM
    Happy New Year to you!

    Anyway, New Year resolutions will only prove that we live in denial because it would not be done.

    :P
  2. Anonym Samstag, Januar 05, 2008 2:23:00 PM
    I loved that doggy picture too. Dah lah his face damn selamba.. Kekekekeke. Poor kitty kitty.
    anyway, happy new year, you skanky biatch. Jaga diri baik baik. Minum bebanyak air. Pergi tandas tiap tiap hari. Senyum giler giler. Ketawa syiok syiok. Lol lol.

Something to say?