New Blog Url

Category: , By R.J
Photobucket

How vain can RJ be lol.
Pic taken @ Starbucks Zurich by Lily during our hols in Switz.

Ah finally I get to blog again. Took a bit of hiatus mode because work has been hectic plus akunyer boss discovered aku nyer blog. So to play save I decided to change it to this link hehehe. Kind of suits just well with me since I'm crazy over Switzerland! My colleagues keep telling me will you stop comparing things with Switzerland =p.

Been on the early shift for almost a week now which means after work either shower and hit the pillows straight or go out for a bit that is when i'm lucky and its sunny outside. Horrible day today though rain rain and more rain.

Well since it's raining and so cozy and nice... this sleepy head is going to hit the sack for a bit.

Ciao for now ^_^
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Aggie Donnerstag, Juni 19, 2008 7:53:00 AM
    Yaay, new url!
  2. dayalan86 Donnerstag, Juni 19, 2008 6:07:00 PM
    yay..new url..for a moment I thought u deleted ur blog.

    So how life has been treating you? Bila balik Malaysia?
  3. Anonym Donnerstag, Juni 19, 2008 7:50:00 PM
    You've always been a vain pot anyway. By the way, there are some noticeable flaws in the editing.
  4. R.J Freitag, Juni 20, 2008 6:12:00 AM
    [Aggie]
    Yup hheheheh.



    [Dylan]
    I will be back in msia in Sept.
    life is not bad here in uk but cuaca sucks max now hahaha.



    [Kyels]
    hey!! only i can call myself a vain pot k =p jk. wat flaws?? heheh besides that i just a website to add the effects =p. no time now to mess around with photoshop :( plus lack the skill hehehe
  5. Stephanie Francesca Pereira Mittwoch, Juni 25, 2008 12:58:00 AM
    Fine, kasi you menang.
    rjhlovesswitz?? =.= I think this is going to go the same way as baby_jo.
    Tada gambar lagi besar mau tayang ka?

Something to say?