Sehr müde!

Category: , , , By R.J
So much so for regular updates eh! Been busy with work since I got back from my hols. Things have been a bit 'blöd' in the office with certain members of staff, and Gawd, I regretted starting work on Friday. The office was just in such a chaotic environment and not at all the 'atmosphere' that I was looking forward to when coming back to work. Finally today... erm maybe I should say yesterday since it's already the 24th here.... well anyways finally today things seem a bit more organized at work and slowly getting back into the system I knew (let's see how long it last this time). Was going to catch up on some sleep after work since I finished at 330p.m today. It was all I was dreaming off when I was at work hahaha. That's only because I've been only getting like 2hrs sleep each night since I got back from Switzerland...and my body wasn't in its right state. Breaking into cold and hot shivers etc wasn't really the situation to be in. But still forced myself to go to work...or else sure mampus with boredom in my room. yea yea RJ would rather work than take MC here hahaha.

Anyways so much so for shut eyes hahaha. Decided to take up Giovanni's invitation to swim. Issa was there too and before we knew it, in came Sabina... and later followed by Rafal and Roselyn hahaha. Yea the staff took over the hotel pool the whole evening. hehehe. So there we were massive swimming for 2hours with breaks for the Sauna and a bit of chit-chat. I was surprised that I could swim that many laps in the pool today considering the amount of people there. My right arm has been killing me for 2days already, muscle pull... but being in the mood I was in, I welcomed the pain and pushed myself to the limit swimming laps in the pool. Don't think that was a very good idea especially since now my arm is all numb hahaha. Well afther 2hours+ of swimming, this swimming group pigged out at Golden Fortune, a local Chinese restaurant near the hotel...all because yours truly opened her gap and said she feels like eating chinese :). So yea we spent the same amount of time in the restaurant pigging out and I think we gained what ever we lost in the pool hehe.

WTF!! it's almost 3am here and I have to go to work in 4hours and I just can't seem to fall asleep (which would explain why I'm updating this at this hour). Someone give me some damn sleeping pills so I can fall asleep like I used to! Damn!!

ouch...somehow somewhere I seem to have sliced my lower lip... sakit!! *sobs sobs*. Lately physically has not been that good especially with my arms. Has to be linked with lack of sleep and lost of appetite I guess. Surprisingly today I could eat a big dinner... but then again it was the only meal I ate the whole day minus a small brioche that I had for breakfast.

wtf! Ich möchte verschwinden!! Scheiße. Da ich jemanden verloren, das Leben ist nicht so bunt, wie sie verwendet werden! oh well life goes on :):(

RJ ist sehr müde und geht schlafen....well try to schlafen at least. Tschuss for now.

(this post so sesat-ed all over the place sigh) Zzzzzzzz


Tender Heart

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Donnerstag, April 24, 2008 11:47:00 PM
    Take care of yourself.

    (:

Something to say?