Triple Greetings!!

Category: , , By R.J
Photobucket
Photobucket



Bye bye Year of Piggy and Welcome Ratty Tatty ^_^". Year Of the Rat begins in a few hours. Bit more this new Year can be found here. Also the day that my skanky Cousin turns 21 and my best friend turns....shhh cannot say! hehehe. So double wishes in this post.

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!!!
Welcome To the Legal Age of Fun, Fun, Fun and Ahem lol. ;)

&

To My Dearest and Best Friend
Chúc mừng sinh nhật DARLING HIEN!!!
Có thể năm nay được làm đầy hạnh phúc và thành công cho bạn!!
(Hien, ở đó là một hiện tại (cho) bạn hehe)


Traditional TET Song
(well that's what Lily told me when she instructed me to watch it...lol)


p/s: Will be waiting for my ang pau to come to me haha
p/ss: You 2 better send me some cake!! hahaha
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Donnerstag, Februar 07, 2008 12:28:00 AM
    Thank you, you biatchy skank!!Muaks, love you lots. =D

Something to say?