Does it really work???

Category: , , By R.J

On New Year’s Eve this year a few of us included a Spanish tradition into our New Year celebration. It’s nothing great but lets see if it works hehehe. No harm trying right? We had to eat 12 grapes each time the clock went ‘Tong’ ‘Tong’ Hahaha. Supposedly for 12months of filled with success, happiness and riches! Ahem!! Now how can I resists partaking in it considering how bad the second half of last year turned out. Well so far it has been good. Got a little token from my hotel small angpow hehehe. Though it was only a small amount but I think it’s good. I mean how many times will your general manager come and say thank you to you personally for helping to maximize revenue. So next gaji adalah duit lebih untuk aku Yipee!!! Hopefully I can earn more cash from overtime. Thinking of getting a part time job now just to fully utilize my time. Kind of weird having 2 days off each week after working 6days a week with more than 48hours each week back home.

Five more days till I fly off to Switzerland again. Suppose to be for 2 weeks but reduced because will be coming back early to “explore” London with my best friend Hien ^_^”.

Crazy plans this holidays as am planning to squeeze in 2 days in Rome into the whole week in Switzerland. 100pounds per person including accommodations and return flight from Switzerland is reasonably priced. Might as well enjoy while I can especially since I’m planning to totally increase my savings *fingers cross*.

I've found the best exercise ever. Wanna work majority of your muscles?? Hit the dance floor!! Twice in a week and I'm feeling good. Now I must learn to dance properly *grin*.

Crap 4hours till I have to wake up for my shift and I still can’t get any shut eyes. Scheiße!!

 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Samstag, Januar 05, 2008 2:27:00 PM
    Ooo..i'm trying the grape thing next year. 2008 is off to a murderous start, man. =(

    Haha, dance dance asal you jangan dance like daphne last time sudah. Wakakakakakaka..
  2. Anonym Samstag, Januar 05, 2008 7:43:00 PM
    Why are you going to Switzerland again?

Something to say?