Bonsoir!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunrise over Switzerland

What a tiring week I've had...from getting all my visa and preps done for UK as well as spending 3 days in Sabah for bro's engagement to leaving Malaysia 2 days later on the 21st. Yes you read right, I'm no longer in Malaysia but I'm still not in UK yet. So where am I? in Neuchatel Switzerland of course. Spending a few days here recovering and resting before heading off to the UK on the 26th.

The flight to Switz was alrite I would say since the meds from the doc literally knocked me out for 90% of the flight!! Woke up just in time to enjoy the sunrise...and it was so pretty I had to bring my camera out and snap here and there. Couldn't get a really nice clear pic. Anyways landed in Switz yesterday and have been walking around this little place Neuchatel where I used to study before. It's so beautiful in summer but kinda chilly. From our (regina and me) walks, we saw so many beautiful flowers and I fell in love with a couple of huge roses. Below is 1 pic of it. Doesn't really show how big it is though.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yellow Rose

Don't You just love summer!!! ^_^
Anyways off to bed....soooo SLEEPY LA!!! the cuaca so cold like having aircond on the whole day and so nice to sleep!! hehehe

BieBie
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Freitag, August 24, 2007 11:22:00 AM
    Glad that you arrived at Zurich safely.

    ;)

    Take care always.

Something to say?