Sleepless Ðôlphania

Category: , , , By R.J
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's 0352hrs and somehow the sandman seems to have forgotten me on his rounds. I'm up and about sorting stuff out and planning certain things. I've finally got my reply from UK....the permits on its way to my home here by UPS. Now the only thing is the flight ticket which is becoming a problem as most flights are fully booked till the beginning of September. I've managed to book a seat on Malaysian Airlines on the 21st of August to Zurich. Yea yea I know it's on my birthday but no choice. And from there grab the train up to Manchester (after lepaking in Switz for a few days). But am still working on other flights and I'm on the waiting list for Swiss Air (do pray that works out) as then I don't have to spend so much on my flight as its considered as a stop over (transit) flight even though I chill at Switz for a couple of days. Plus the flight from Zurich to Manchester will only be 1 hour rather than the 10hour train ride **Eeeks**.

Once the permit comes over I've got to break it to dad. Can't keep him in the dark any longer. I feel bad doing it this way, but knowing dad, it's better to only inform him once everything is done and permit all has been received and approved. Bro broke something to me a few days ago, that he wanted me down in PD to help with one of the family business as the current tenants are leaving. I've waited my whole life for this chance to actually be active in the family business, but the timing is so wrong as I can't back out from UK as the deal has been signed. So I'm going to go ahead, and continue with the UK plan for 1 year and who knows I may gain all the knowledge I need there to help the family later on.

Holy smokes less than a month to go before I leave. So many things to do, so little time. Just before I leave, will be heading down to Sabah with the entire family. Reason? hahaha wait la I will post the pictures for all to see. Can't wait actually, not only for the real reason of going to Sabah, but also because I haven't been to Sabah yet. Sadly there are many places in the country that I've yet to visit. Soon soon...gonna tarik Kyels, Kris and Hien with me when I do hahahaha.
Gonna stop for now...need to get back to sorting out my laptop...it's so messy!!

Oh yea leaving you guys with this song... hahaha somehow when I sent one of my best friend to the departure gate this exact line was playing " So bye-bye, miss american pie"... but my dear friend decided to change it to So bye-bye, miss Switz pie hahahaha. Love this song though...it's got a catchy tune. Well Ðôlphania swimming off for now.

American Pie by Don McLean


 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Freitag, Juli 27, 2007 2:05:00 PM
    It wouldn't be the same without you later during my semester starts. I won't be able to introduce you to someone either (I can't predict what's going to happen too). But anyway, I'm sharing that happiness with you my dear friend.

    ;)

Something to say?