M'sian-Switz Vampire?

By R.J
It's 0400hours and I'm still wide awake! Yup I'm still living in the Switz time zone... since it's only 2200hours there. Which is good I guess, since then when I return to Switzerland next this coming Tuesday, I won't have to spend much time adjusting to the time difference and all.

Missed my cuzzie dearie Dervin's suprise b'day party today. Been down with a blasted flu since Monday and it got worst today with slight fever...so mom was hesistant of me going to "The Laundry" @ The Curve..since then it would mean me inhaling more fumes. Good decision I guess even though I wanted to go. I need to recover A.S.A.P as Chu comes this Sunday for 2 days of solid holidays for me before heading back to Switzerland for submissions and my finals. MAMAMIA!

Lately I've been having really nice chats with a few people...namely Kyels. Interesting chats that has made me do alot of thinking about some personal stuff. Some people have a lot of courage, some not at all.... and well...I kind of fall somewhere in between as there are certain issues in life that just needs to be locked away from the public.

Anyway...dissertation's killing me slowly. Below is the progress of the whole crap:-

  1. Introduction ,Aims , Objectives [100% completed]
  2. Literature Review [95% completed]
  3. Methodology [100% completed]
  4. Findings [50% completed] -------> Struggling like hell on this part!!
  5. Discussion [0% completed]
  6. Conclusion [0% completed]
  7. References [55% completed]
  8. Appendixes [66% completed]

Well...I have tomorrow to finish up findings...and begin my discussion. Conclusion boleh la.... and the rest. Total of 2 days remaining to complete the whole thing!

Hmm...someone dear to me loves this song big time...and so do I. It's by a Malaysian singer and it's called Tong Hua-Guang Liang. The video clips a bit of the 'duh'. Look it up on youtube if you want...or if you're as lazy as me...just click here. I love this song because of the tune. Lyrics mean nothing to me as I do not understand Chinese.



p/s: Don't worry..am not going to bombard my blog with songs all the time....just when I'm in the mood only hahaha.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Anonym Donnerstag, August 24, 2006 11:27:00 AM
    I am sure you'd do well in your exams and dissertations!

    Anyways, would love to chat with you once again. You're definitely a good friend babe. Really!

    (:

Something to say?