Oven or Hell??

By R.J
It's 0200hrs and I'm still awake thanks to the heat! Can't sleep, can't study... taking cold showers just doesn't seem to do the trick. Damn I miss Malaysia...at least there kalau panas pun we have air-conditions and fans! Oh yea...the thing about Switzerland is if you find an air-conditioned building...you're lucky! Here it's all fan. Even though Malaysia is hot...at least there's humidity...unlike here...heat heat heat and dry! Apparently the Switzerland government purposely put prices for owning and installing AC systems here really high in order to save energy.

Bought a fan from Interdiscount sometime back for CHF20 (roughly RM60)...but it doesn't seem to be enough. Then again what can one expect from a tiny fan. Too lazy to spend CHF20 t purchase another fan...as I leave on Monday to the alps for 3 weeks...and when I get back on the 24th of August...it should be already cool here in Neuchatel. Wait...let me go get a snap shot my the tiny fan.
Well...there you go...a really bad shot of the fan taken by my shaky hands with my Nokia 6680.
Feel like going for a dip in the lake...tapi takut, plus it's crazy and suicidal to go alone at this hour so....maybe I shall go take a nice long cold shower or bath *ponders*. Guess it's the showers for me ...AGAIN...since I'm to lazy to fill up the bath and etc.

Long day tomorrow...got to finish writting my literature review and ½ of my methodology for my dissertation. Crap...regret abandoning my dissertation work for so long *guilty*.

Tchuss for now.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Montag, Juli 24, 2006 9:50:00 AM
    Someone's back! On bloggin'!

    *hugs hugs*

    I think you must go to North Pole now. Since it's so hot there. Heehee.
  2. R.J Montag, Juli 24, 2006 6:52:00 PM
    HAhaha I wish I could. But takpe...heard is cooler in Leysin. hahahah I pray it is:)
  3. Anonym Dienstag, Juli 25, 2006 9:14:00 AM
    Welcome BACK!!! Love the New Look!

Something to say?