The Return of Dolphania

By R.J
Today marks the 4th day of a New Year. We have finally said our farewells to 2005 and ushered in 2006 with various hopes and wishes. Though we have left 2005...not all is forgotten as we carry on with us memories, friendship etc that we shall most likely cherish for our entire lifes.

Last year has been a great year for me. Made wonderful new friends,experienced new things as well as living abroad without my folks. Now unlike 2005, I'm expecting 2006 to be more challenging in various aspects. First of all in March, I will finally be going back to Switzerland for my degree. Freaky? well...the only thing that freaks me out about the degree course is the dissertation...and worst of it's a 20,000word count hard core no beating round the bushes stuff!*shivers*.Am not saying that the others are not important...still got to get a 1st class honors. Then comes the challenge of finding a job in either EU or USA.

A new year a new begining right? so yea I'm going to be more serious with my studies etc when I get back to Neuchatel. Have to admit last year I partied too much...haha but thank goodness passed all my credit subjects *phew*. Made my list of resolutions for the new year...let's see how far/long I stick to them. Like many I have a bad habit of discarding the list after a while.

New Year celebration this year was a quite event for me as I chose to spend it with mom. As usual...went to church for mass and then went for makan. It was good to finally have some quite time esp. since last year has been a year full of events and outings. What was not great though happened on the 1st itself. Our area had a mini flood...yes you heard me right...our area was 'flooded' thanks to the heavy downpour we had. Nasib baik it was a mini one...so no water came into the house ^_^. The weather was so nice that...yours truly entered slumberland much to the annoyance of her mother *grins*

Oh yea...changed the blog title from RJ's Random Musings to Dolphania's Unchartered Waters. Besides the fact that the previous title was boring...the new one is chosen due to certain personal reasons. Brought back the nickname Dolphania after hiding it in a invisible closet for ages. Yes people Dolphania's back...hahaha...as you can see from the title of this post...I haven't a clue on what to call this post as sandman is starting to do his chores *bummer*

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?