Christmas 2005

By R.J
Christmas this year brought about a different kind of happiness compared to last year. It was less crazy I admit but lovely and memorable at the same time. Unlike last year, this year I got to celebrate Christmas with mom (been doing that my whole life and only last year when I was abroad I felt lonely not celebrating with mom).

Did the usual routine of attending mass on the eve of Christmas. Weird as it may sound being in church this time made me feel a lil’ guilty as just the week before I had an argument with mom regarding religion. You can say I’m at the crossroads of my faith. Anyway mass was beautiful. The singing etc was great.

On Christmas day we went for dinner @ Au. Jan’s place. Picked up Au.Meg and her 2 daughters along the way. Had fun there hahaha been sometime since I just chilled with my 2 crazy godsis. Besides that the food was great…too good that in one night I managed to add so many pounds to my already overweight body. Rose got slightly high with the little alcohol that she drank and when she’s high/drunk it’s hilarious as all she does is giggle giggle at everything. Annie and I were still ok… we drank more but then again we are used to drinking. At the end of the party Au. Jan & I had a kahlua each. Hahaha her hubby makes really nice kahlua *grins*. After that chilled @ Godma's place till like 0200hrs+.

Went for dinner on the 26th at Regi's place (neighbour). Paul and his mom came too and as usual Paul & I start attacking each other hahaha. Oo yea...met Barry there as well...what a suprise since I thought he was still in australia. But me being me only said hi and....bye...hahaha I'm hopeless when it comes to talking to certain people. Anyway had fun again...and as usual managed to add another pound or so and improvement though since I managed to control myself from stuffing my face *grins*.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?