A Bloggy Makeover

By R.J
Presenting the brand new look for my blog. Apparently I can't stay away from the black background for long so it's back to black. Very different from the way it looked when I first started blogging here. The sidebar colours are a bit bright...but a few people were like no its too dark/dull etc for the previous colors I had chosen...even tempted using orange to which Garu, Lily and Michy said were cool. Then again...that was before this whole greenish blue colour came into the picture.
To you 3 sakai's thanks for the opinions/feedbacks. Garu bedankt , Lily cam on and Michy terima kasih. Now that my blog's black again I'm happy. Of course...DDF [my darlin cuzzie]...thanks for modifying the top pic for me.
 

7 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Donnerstag, Dezember 01, 2005 3:02:00 AM
    Love this look much better than the previous one. Good job girl
  2. Anonym Donnerstag, Dezember 01, 2005 6:59:00 AM
    this looks cool :D
  3. Anonym Donnerstag, Dezember 01, 2005 7:00:00 AM
    this looks coool :D
  4. Unknown Donnerstag, Dezember 01, 2005 9:18:00 AM
    So u've finally got the background in black... Cool, looks much better than the previous one. The colour of the headings at the sidebar also suit the black background. Better appeal. Keep it up!
  5. R.J Donnerstag, Dezember 01, 2005 11:50:00 PM
    ahhahah thanks :)
    i think im blind now. :)
  6. Anonym Freitag, Dezember 02, 2005 12:52:00 PM
    it looks better now, and i still like the top pic, can u send me that one? It makes me miss Swit so much :) our Neuchatel lake :)
  7. R.J Samstag, Dezember 03, 2005 1:15:00 AM
    haha merci chou chou. Erm...gurl I don't think ur suppose to call urself sakai online haha that's only for Michy, Mei and myself to call u. *grin*

Something to say?