So much so for not....

By R.J
Hahaha so much so for not taking a nap during the day today!. After my previous post, I took a shower and then curled up on bed with my Tom Clancy book. Last time check...1030hrs. Next thing I know the alarm is ringing ...fine snooze a few times till it can no longer be snoozed.
So much so for calling dad about the french classes. I dozed off all the way till really really late in the evening! CRAP!!.

Now tomorrow I really have to call daddy or else it's bye bye to any chance of dad paying for my classes. Hmm, mom's leaving tomorrow morning or shall I say in 7 hours time. Then I'm home alone to do as I please ^_^. hehehe.

Things to do:
1] Call dad
2] Call Hazean & Nadzlin....dinner @ Chillis on Thursday confirm.
3] Update Penguin & Shilot on the plan.
4] Pass Mei the Studio apt details in Neuchatel.
5] Buy stuff from Pasar Malam... or else peti sejuk gonna be empty!

oh well...off to watch more tv. Toodles.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?