Pain

By R.J
I hate long breaks, it makes me insane.
Too much time brings too many thoughts
My brains are pounding, the pain has returned
It has invaded my thoughts and simply refuses to leave
The pain has found a new holiday spot
It has brought THE VOICE for company
Encouraging it to penetrate deeper into my thoughts
All actions and words fail to remove them
It just keeps growing
Making me wonder if it will ever go away.
Maybe I’m going crazy.
Everyone thinks I’m living the great life
The fault’s on me for providing them with such an image
My life’s a lie. Yes I’ve been living a lie for so long.
It’s a basic tool of survival in this life.
If I was on the big screen, my selves would be overflowing with awards
Dammit! The pain is growing
How much more pain can my brain tolerate?
I need to find my pain killer soon
Before I loose my mind
All I can do now is pop an aspirin and pray the pain will keep its claws hidden
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonym Montag, November 28, 2005 9:22:00 PM
    Rj you ok?
  2. R.J Dienstag, November 29, 2005 7:25:00 PM
    ^_^ I'm ok. thanks

Something to say?